Swimming Pool and other General Safety Rules
- Do not enter the facility if suffering from any skin problem, illness or disease that is contagious.
Exception (provide a medical certificate stating not a risk to other patrons).
- Do not enter the water if you have diarrhea or had gastroenteritis within the last 14 days.
- Children under 10 years of age must be supervised by a person 16 years of age or older at all times.
- Children under the age of 5 must be within reach of their carer at all times.
- Parents or guardians with children under 10 ears shall be dressed to enter the water if required.
- Persons must not permit animals under their control to enter the facility.
- Exception (Guide-dogs etc, however must not enter water).
- Do not enter water if in an unclean condition, or wearing unclean clothes.
- Do not enter water if under the influence of alcohol and or drugs.
- Babies, children and persons suffering incontinence and who ordinarily wear nappies must wear an aqua nappy when in the water.
- Use the toilet before entering the pool.
- Do not deposit rubbish or offensive material, eg bodily wastes into the water.
- Do not enter water if you have any bleeding or oozing.
- No dive bombing, running or rough play in the pool.
- No disorderly behaviour.
- No alcohol in the pool area.
- No smoking in the pool area.
- No food or drink allowed in the pool area.
- No glass objects to be taken into the pool area.
- Surfboards, boogie boards or similar are not allowed in the pool.
- All floating toys and objects are to be removed from the pool after use.
- Do not use soap, detergent or any other substance in the water.
- Remove all rubbish from the pool area.
- Do not climb up or onto any fence, partition or roof within the pool area.
For accidents or emergencies CONTACT 000